2. Each applicant must be accepted and enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree in education at a degree-awarding university or college.
3. Applications will be received beginning January 1, 2024 and no later than February 28, 2024.
4. Each applicant must include two (2) recommendation letters with the application, with one (1) being from a current professor/teacher.
5. The total amount of the scholarship must be used during the school year immediately following the presentation.
6. Previous recipients of the Central OEA/NEA Vivian Brown Educational Scholarship for College Students are not eligible.
7. To download an application go to: www.centraloeanea.org/documents/VivianBrownscholarship.pdf
8. Applications and recommendation letters must be returned to:
Vivian Brown Educational Scholarship for College Students
2760 Airport Drive Suite 120B
Columbus, OH 43219