Title: Fund for Children and Public Education Political Action Coordinator
Stipend: $2,500 annually.
Term of Appointment: 1 year
Job Goal: To increase the Fund for Children and Public Education contributions made by Central OEA/NEA members
Job Summary: Identify, develop and deliver fundraising training and assistance to locals. Will be responsible for increasing Fund for Children and Public Education contributions by Central OEA/NEA members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with the Organizing Committee, Central staff, OEA Governmental Services staff and labor relations consultants to identify locals that require Fund for Children and Public Education fundraising assistance/training
• Identifies Fund for Children and Public Education liaisons at targeted locals
• Develops training based on best practices from high performing locals
• Delivers training and fundraising assistance to targeted locals
• Organizes the Fund for Children and Public Education drive at the annual Central Representative Assembly and other events as needed.
Applications can be submitted using this form, and must be received by September 7th, 2018.