Central will be hosting a Back-to-School Happy hour at the Columbus Hofbräuhaus (800 Goodale Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212) on August 25th from 5:00PM until 7:00PM.
There will be a drawing for 10 $100 classroom/worksite grants for newer members (0-3 years) and 5 $25 gift cards for educators 4+ years.
Login to your Central account (or create one if you don't have one)
Scroll down to "Back to School Happy Hour" and click "Going"
Wait a moment for your selection to register. That's it.
If you are looking to get more involved in your local association but don’t know where to start, Central OEA/NEA offers interested members an Emerging Leaders program to get you on your way.
Come learn about...
• The many layers of the Association
• Learn what your Leadership Style is
• Issues you will encounter as an Association Leader
• Skills you will need as an Association Leader
• How you can become more involved in your Association
• How to become an OEA or NEA delegate to Rep Assembly and why
• What does OEA Headquarters look like.... Led by:
Erin Stevens, Pickerington EA and Kim Cooper, Reynoldsburg EA
If you Are Interested:
Upon completion of the program, participants will be awarded a certificate detailing the number of contact hours earned.
August 25 Back to School Happy Hour (Hofbrau Haus)
September 7 In-person
October 12 OEA Building Tour
November 16 Virtual 2023
January 11 In-person
February 15 Virtual
March 15 In-person
April 12 In-person
May 17 Virtual
June 14 Cadre final dinner Download the flyer to share with your colleagues