Build Your Team, Plan Your Year - It’s Your Time
When: June 11- 12 Where: Columbus Airport Marriott, 1375 N Cassady Ave
Members may choose to attend a Monday training session, or the Monday - Tuesday retreat, or both.
Register here, no later than June 5th: centraloeanea.org/teams
Monday, 9am – Noon plus lunch, choose one track (Registration & Continental Breakfast at 8:30am)
• New(ish) Officers Training – for Presidents and VPs with 3 years or less experience
• Treasurers Workshop – Our traditional annual offering of training for Local Treasurers
• Building Rep Training – Training for new and experienced Building Reps
Retreat - Monday Noon - Tuesday Noon
(Registration at 11:30am)
Local teams are free to work on building their teams and planning for the year ahead.
• New Officers Training Only
• Treasurers Workshop Only
• Building Rep Training Only
• Retreat Only
• New Officers Training + Retreat
• Treasurers Workshop + Retreat
• Building Rep Training + Retreat
Members attending this retreat will be awarded the requisite number of professional development contact hours.
Agenda Monday June 11th
8:30am – 9:00am Registration + Breakfast
9:00am – 11:30am Training Sessions
11:30 – Noon Retreat Registration
Noon – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 5:00pm Team Time + Check-in
6:00pm – Close Dinner and Social Time
Tuesday June 12th
8:00am – 9:00am Hot Breakfast
9:00 – 11:00 Team Time
This retreat is free for all members.
If you are staying for the retreat, make your hotel reservations by calling 1-800-491-5717 and referencing the Central OEA/NEA block, no later than May 21st. Only 1 member per room needs to call. For reimbursement, submit voucher and receipt. Reimbursement is for double occupancy.