Where: Columbus Airport Marriott, 1375 N Cassady Ave Members may choose to attend a Monday training session, or the Tuesday retreat, or both. Register here, no later than May 31: centraloeanea.org/teams Agenda
Monday June 10
|2 pm – 5 pm||Training sessions|
|5:30 pm||Dinner and OTES changes panel discussion|
|9 am – 5 pm||Retreat|
• New Officers Training – for Presidents and VPs with 3 years or less experience. 2pm - 5pm (with breakout topics for ESPs)
• Novice Treasurers Workshop – Training for newer (1-3 yrs) Local Treasurers. 2pm - 4pm.
• Experienced Treasurers Workshop – Our traditional annual offering of for experienced Local Treasurers. 4pm -5pm
• Association Building Rep Training – Training for new and experienced Association Building Reps. 2pm - 5pm
Experienced Presidents are encouraged to attend either the Treasurers workshop with their treasurer or the Rep Training. Tuesday Registration options:
• Local Retreat – Local teams are free to work on building their teams and planning for the year ahead. 9am - 5pm. (Registration at 8:30am) You may also elect to attend the Dinner at 5:30pm on Monday, during the registration process. Members attending this retreat will be awarded the requisite number of professional development contact hours. This retreat is free for all members. If you are attending a Monday training session AND staying for the retreat AND live more than 30 miles from the hotel you may book a hotel room. use this link no later than May 31. Only 1 member per room needs to book. For reimbursement, submit voucher and receipt. Full reimbursement is for double occupancy. Single occupancy will be reimbursed at half the hotel rate.